The Autumn Tag!
Thank you so much to Lauren from High Street Hopes for tagging me in the Autumn Tag! I went on a walk around the park near my house this afternoon and managed to snap some lovely autumn-y photos, so it was perfect timing!
1. Coffee - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
I love caramel lattés, but I remember last year Costa brought out a chocolate orange mocha latté which was HEAVENLY. That alongside one of their gingerbread pumpkin-shaped biscuits.. so so good.
2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
Scarves and boots for sure. I like gloves too but my hair never ever stays in one place, and trying to sort out hair with gloves on = static hell.
3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I generally listen to the same sort of music all year round, but Autumn days commuting on the train are so peaceful when I'm listening to Bon Iver, The xx, Lorde, some of the more recent Foals albums... I guess calm, chilled-out, reflective music.
4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don't really change up perfumes according to season. My mum recently bought me Daisy Dream from Marc Jacobs and I love it, so I'll mostly be wearing that!
5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
I'm currently burning Sweet Pea and Beach Flowers (not so appropriate) by Yankee Candle. I desperately want to get my hands on Fireside Treats - that scent is gorgeous. I burned that constantly last year.
6. What do you love best about Autumn?
The colours, the snuggly pyjamas, the hot drinks, warming soups, darker evenings, bonfires, layering... After a while, I get really bored of dressing in summery outfits. I'm also not always that comfortable with wearing such a little amount of clothes; I just feel a lot more of myself in Autumn.
7. Favourite make up look?
When it comes to Autumn I tend to switch from the bright pink lipsticks of summer to deep berry and plum tones. I'll also be using a lot more liquid eyeliner as I get really bad hayfever in Summer and can never enjoy eye make up properly!
8. What are you looking forward to the most in the Autumn?
The clothes, the accessories and the make up! I'm also planning a little trip away with my boyfriend for our three year anniversary but I'm not sure where we're going yet! We're debating over a few nights in Chelsea or maybe Paris! Any suggestions would be more than welcome :).
- Louise at http://asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk/
- Jessica at http://blondeofcarbs.com/
- Eguono at http://gegsyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Posted by elena vincent