Skirt, Top, Necklace & Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Asos
Watch - Michael Kors
Last year I worked full-time from April - September and felt like I missed out massively on all the fun stuff my friends were doing on their summer break from uni. I was earning good money but never had anything fun to spend it on! This year I've sworn to have as much fun as I can, so I've made a few plans that I thought I'd share with you.
1. Explore more of London. I've lived just half an hour from London (on the train) for a long time now and only ever visited for the same sort of things: Oxford Street, mostly. Recently I've been going to different places and simply wandered, without a direct place or purpose. It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to do this more.
2. Go to Brighton. I've seen a hundred photographs, vlogs and blog posts about Brighton and it looks lovely. I've never been and it doesn't take that long to get there, so I'd love to visit.
3. Read more books. I've got an extensive list of books I want to read, and with my kindle it's a lot more possible than before. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!
4. Meet new people. I love catching up with old friends and meeting new people, and I aim to do a lot of that this summer. I didn't get to do this at all last year and it made for a very quiet summer!
5. Be more productive. By this I mean preparing for my dissertation (waaa), exercising a lot more and continuing to blog a often as I have been. I find I'm happier when I have things to do; I really don't like sitting indoors doing nothing all day!